Why Portraits In The Sand?
David Koster is schooled in photography, and the only experienced Master and Certified Professional Photographer in Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, Bethany, Fenwick Island and other parts of Southern Delaware.
Unparalleled excellence in family photography
David earned the Certified Professional Photographer designation from the Professional Photographers of America after meeting rigorous requirements measuring his artistic, technical, ethical and business competence. Less than a dozen recipients of the Certified Professional Photographer designation reside in Delaware.
The PPA designation is held by fewer than 2,500 photographers worldwide. David is the only Certified Professional Photographer located at the beach in Southern Delaware.
David also participates in continuing education programs. This means that he is constantly learning new tools and techniques, renewing his creativity and looking for ways to better serve his clients.
The life and beauty in the family portraits say it all
The sweet faces of the children, the happiness expressed in the adults’ smiles, the physical connections displayed among the family members – all with clarity, beautiful, natural color, and energized with life.
But there’s more. Portraits In The Sand also offers you:
- An understanding of family dynamics to effortlessly capture the love and connection in each family. As a family-focused and family-run operation based in Rehoboth Beach, we value family and the investment each one is making with us. We honor your trust, and take the time to understand your unique family to ensure that we capture loving connections among family members during the portrait session.
- Advanced training in working with special needs children to provide heart-warming results. David Koster is the first and only Delaware photographer accredited by the Special Kids Photography of America.
- Superb management of the sunlight, the wind and other outdoor elements to ensure everyone looks picture perfect. We know the best areas for photography, and the best times of day for each area, orchestrating them under varying weather conditions. Our use of advanced satellite and radar monitoring of the weather, guides us to create windows of opportunity to the best portrait session and pictures.
- Digital artistry to touch up your portraits so that everyone looks their best. We can use technology to help you look thinner, erase aging or blemishes, and correct any imperfections. Much more than just an "Edit". We’ll keep the changes subtle and natural.
- Flexibility in locations for those who want something other than Rehoboth Beach portraits. There are many options and locations for your portrait including the beach, golf course, home, backyard, porch, boat, studio or someplace special to you and your family.
- Guidance and choice for preparing your wall portraits. You will be able to preview, select and order your family portraits the following morning in our state of the art studio with David’s help. Plus, we offer a wide selection of popular contemporary, and traditional, products, displays, and framing.
- The Koster Family Guarantee promises safeguard your investment. We want you to be absolutely satisfied with the beach portraits and family photography that we create for years to come. If, at any time after the sale, anything happens to your portraits due to product performance, we will work with you to replace it at no charge. That’s our guarantee, from our family to yours!
- Peace of mind from knowing that you are working with a Master and Certified Professional Photographer. We are licensed, and insured and have the required beach photography permits. We’re known in the community and have earned an excellent reputation as a family photographer, benefitting from our affiliation with chambers of commerce, professional photography organizations and accreditation by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
Click here for the answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Please reserve your session early to assure the appointment of your choice. We may be able to accommodate last minute appointments. Prime sunset session, holiday, and weekend appointments are in high demand.
See the Certified Difference Here:
Please call us now for more information and reservations.
Email: Click Here